Friday, May 13, 2011

Disclosure time

I think it's time to pictures of some of the supplements I had purchased in the past, trying to feel better.  I finally took some pictures.  These pictures only show the supplements I have left and stopped taking once I decided to give Isagenix a try.  I will also post a picture of the basic Isagenix products I have been taking.  The pictures will give a pretty good story of the difference I have in my life now. There are other products that I love and do  enjoy.  I just have run out of those products and haven't used them during the last month. I can update with a new picture once I am able to purchase more products.  But the real beauty or miracle for me, is that even using just the basic products have a huge impact on my life.  I just love taking the bars along with me when I am out of the house instead of having to mess with a shake.  It makes life so much simpler. But, if I don't have bars, I can use the shakes.  If I don't have shakes I can eat a bar.  Pretty cool, if you ask me.  I love having a shake in the morning, as it is smooth and soothing to my stomach and intestines.  But I prefer a bar with a cup of coffee or tea for my lunch or dinner as I enjoy the texture of the bars and the sense of chewing.

Isagenix has these wonderful small dark chocolates that boost the energy & curb the cravings, especially when taken with a glass of water.  I must admit, I have fallen in love with them. So, when the budget allows those go on the shopping list.

I have now lost a total of 40 lbs.  I would like to lose another 30-35 lbs yet.  I know that will happen as long as I embrace my new healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment