Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today, I decided I wanted to enjoy the day with my family, along with a nice meal.  I have 3 daughters, 2 son-in-laws and 2 grandsons. 

One son-in-law couldn't make it over to our house today, but the rest of the family did. The weather was lovely, allowing us to sit outside on the deck and grill our dinner.  We had a wonderful time sharing with one another things we just never take the time to share.  We sat back and enjoyed a simple meal of grilled steaks, a nice green salad and roasted vegetables. I opted to skip on dessert so we could enjoy a glass or two of wine.

I made sure to have a shake for breakfast and was going to have one for supper, but honestly I was still full from our dinner.

Today was an easy day to follow the eating plan.  Some days are easier than others, and today I was blessed with easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment