Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new Day, a new Challenge

My life seems to have taken on a life of it's own!  I realized today that I need to slow it down a bit and get some control over it.  I have not been able to exercise since Sunday.  And I have had 2 meals each day.  My weight has maintained itself, but I am feeling bad that the weight loss has stalled.  I have found that my morning coffee with my in-laws each day has caused my body some distress. Since I know I am allergic to the coffee, but in love with it as well, I now have the horrible struggle of going off of it again.  I am not feeling very strong right now, nor ready to battle the withdrawals that I know will be coming.  I wish I could have stayed strong and not have gone back to drinking the coffee.  But I know wishing won't change what is.

My Isagenix team is a source of strength for me.  I will have to go back and reread their emails and embrace their victories in order to find the strength to renew my commitment to a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment