Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday, Recuperation Day?

9 AM and the phone is ringing off the hook.  Oops it's 10:30 and I am still in a dire need of a shower only to get a call from my sister-in-law saying that they were minutes away from our house.  I went flying up the stairs woke Dwaine up, jumped in the shower, turned off the water and the door bell rang!

So begins my week.  I have been cooking and eating ever since.  I have hives on my hands, a rash on my neck & forehead and a massive headache.  And I wonder why?  I would have to say, that I did not rise up to this challenge very well!

Tomorrow if all is right with the world I will start out by exercising and then I will proceed to do a cleanse day or at the very least, embrace a shake and a bar for 2 of my meals and let the healing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment