Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Saturday's look back

Well, we did great yesterday, considering.  We started out with our bar, and of course the free coffee. Yummy!

We met a lot of interesting people yesterday and today.  This morning we met a wonderful gentleman from New York.  He shared so much of his story with us, that we feel we made a new friend.  We went to this Sushi Bar for lunch (since I don't like Sushi, I figured I had it made, I could just have water and visit), but it turns out that this wonderful man was treating Dwaine & I to lunch.  Fortunately they also served an upscale menu.  I had a sea food salad.  The  salad was small, yet very tasty with shrimp, crab and scallops with a light vinaigrette dressing.   It was like having a healthy snack.

I should mention that by this time, while following my Isagenix diet (since January 10th of this year) I had gotten down to 157 lbs.  That is almost 40 lbs.  I would like to lose another 30 or so pounds.  And so the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment